Chambre Rouge

A forum for Roblox Roleplayers to connect and take their roleplaying to the next level

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, there.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
demonskul777

demonskul777

Rep : 0

Hello, there. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, there.   Hello, there. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:27 pm

Hi, I call myself demonskul777, apparently. There is not much to tell about myself. So that's it. (what even happened omg. Have you contacted the other ex-members? I stumbled upon this by coincidence.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gangstamofo69

gangstamofo69

Hello, there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, there.   Hello, there. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:52 pm

Hey, demon!

The ex-members hate me, so I haven't contacted them out of spite of them hating me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demonskul777

demonskul777

Hello, there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, there.   Hello, there. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:50 am

I am pretty sure they're not the kind of people who hate someone that easily. At least not those I know; they'd certainly hate me if that was the case. As far as I know they wanted this revived, so, yeah, I'll just tell those I have contact with and they can pass it on as they please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gangstamofo69

gangstamofo69

Hello, there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, there.   Hello, there. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Eh. I got removed from the chatgroup as well as their contact lists. Even on facebook, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Hello, there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, there.   Hello, there. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, there.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chambre Rouge :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: