Chambre Rouge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chambre Rouge

A forum for Roblox Roleplayers to connect and take their roleplaying to the next level

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wait is this the Same Chambre Rouge??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duke Of The Owls

Duke Of The Owls

Rep : 0

Wait is this the Same Chambre Rouge?? Empty
PostSubject: Wait is this the Same Chambre Rouge??   Wait is this the Same Chambre Rouge?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:10 am

Hi there folks, I'm the Duke of the Owls though you'd probably better remember me as Jinxy. I recall there once being a forum called Chambre Rouge and being a member of said forum, but it appears that my account was either deleted or the forum changed? Anyways, I figured I'd swing back by here to check things out again.
Back to top Go down
communist princesss

communist princesss

PostSubject: Re: Wait is this the Same Chambre Rouge??   Wait is this the Same Chambre Rouge?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:02 pm

i think it was reset, but nonetheless, welcome back!

i was raven on the previous chambre rouge.
Back to top Go down
http://thecliffbythesea.tumblr.com
Duke Of The Owls

Duke Of The Owls

PostSubject: Re: Wait is this the Same Chambre Rouge??   Wait is this the Same Chambre Rouge?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:12 am

Oh hey Raven! Sorry for the delayed reply, I hadn't seen any new messages after the week I joined so I assumed it fell apart and hadn't returned until just now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait is this the Same Chambre Rouge??   Wait is this the Same Chambre Rouge?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wait is this the Same Chambre Rouge??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chambre Rouge :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: