Chambre Rouge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chambre Rouge

A forum for Roblox Roleplayers to connect and take their roleplaying to the next level

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's play together? :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
demonskul777

demonskul777

Rep : 0

Let's play together? :) Empty
PostSubject: Let's play together? :)   Let's play together? :) Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:22 pm

Hey guys, maybe we should play an online game together once again, but like really together. Like we'll just have certain sessions with one another, but we only play (with that one specific character) during those sessions. Not everyone has to be there all the time, but if that would cause them to be weaker quite a lot, we should keep that in mind. I don't know what game, but I guess it'd best be a game that doesn't require too much RAM or whatever so those who want to play can play. I'll maybe look into it, but tell me if you'd like to this. I don't know if we'd do voice-chats then or just simply use the in-game chat possibilities, but yeah.
It might be a better idea to start during the summer holidays, I guess. It is probably exams right now, so yeah.
Anyone up for this?
(Maybe that is what roleplaying is for, but an online game is different still.)
If you want to look into some: http://www.freemmorpglist.com/
Suggestions

• Dungeons and Dragons online
  • lord of the rings online

Last edited by demonskul777 on Thu May 22, 2014 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gangstamofo69

gangstamofo69

PostSubject: Re: Let's play together? :)   Let's play together? :) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:11 am

We could try DDO or LOTRO. I prefer DDO because I invested alot on that. It's F2P model si your generic F2P, but it's a really fun game, none-the-less.
Back to top Go down
demonskul777

demonskul777

PostSubject: Re: Let's play together? :)   Let's play together? :) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:04 pm

I haven't played ddo yet, but I didn't expect us to play any other game than a typical F2P game. A part of the gang has already done lotro, I have played it too, but it is mostly going through things solo. We should do something we could mostly do together and also try not ourleveling one-another. Not too much, at least. Though prob most mmorpg take a lot of soloing. So yeah, at least a game we can guild up in. I'll put them on the suggestion list.
Back to top Go down
gangstamofo69

gangstamofo69

PostSubject: Re: Let's play together? :)   Let's play together? :) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:11 pm

DDO is great to group up in. It's more-or-less literally playing Dugeons and Dragons with friends
Back to top Go down
Nieol

Nieol

PostSubject: Re: Let's play together? :)   Let's play together? :) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:42 pm

My computer can't handle DDO. Q_Q
Back to top Go down
demonskul777

demonskul777

PostSubject: Re: Let's play together? :)   Let's play together? :) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Then we'll do something else, as long as all of us can play. I don't know if anyone else is going to join still so let's just decide later on, as I said 'till summer. Don't worry, I have a crappy laptop on which there's tons of crap already, so I'll need something light as well. xD
Back to top Go down
gangstamofo69

gangstamofo69

PostSubject: Re: Let's play together? :)   Let's play together? :) Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:07 am

Nieol

Try playing DDO at the lowest graphical setting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's play together? :)   Let's play together? :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's play together? :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chambre Rouge :: Off Topic :: Gaming-
Jump to: